Yours Truly...

Suburbia, The South
Full of... contradictions, frustration, and caffeine!

Monday

The Little Things

How many times do we remember the little things? I often wonder how many times people that are contemplating divorce stop and remember the little things their spouse does for them before they think "Oh, my life is so boring!" or "They just aren't the same person I married!".

If you intend to read my insignificant blog, occasionally you will find "Little Things". The "Little Things" are things Trek does for me or that I love about him. Trek is not perfect, but he is perfect for me. Our life is not perfect, but whose is?? We have been married 15 years in September and I would not change that for all the money, fame or friends in the world.

So, here is my first installment...

Over the weekend, Trek and I, along with our kidlets, went to Chattanooga for a mini-vacation. The first morning, I came out of our hotel and got in our SUV where Trek and kidlets were loaded, ready for the day's outings. On the dash, already programmed into the "crazy woman in a box" (Garmin Nuvi navigator thingy that screams instructions over and over and makes us want to kill ourselves and everyone around us...another day, another story...sorry I digress) was the nearest Starbucks. Trek pulled out of the hotel parking lot and went directly to the homeland before we began our day of kidlet entertaining. He knows I like...okay love...okay am completely addicted to their caffeine injected desserts in a plastic cup disguised as drinks for which I willingly fork over an insane amount of money to digest. I didn't ask, he just knew life would be happier with me in a caffeine induced coma!

No comments: